Astronerd Photography LLC
Gregory U. Jáuregui
Hiking to the top of a mountain can lead to views that don't exist on the ground. For this image, I climbed to the top of Cowle's Mountain in San Diego to observe the moon set a few minutes after the sunset. Here, the first moon of 2022 had a mere 2% illuminated surface highlighting its edge. As this waxing crescent moon approached the Pacific Ocean and the horizon, the sunset brought with it a range of vibrant colors before the night.
I hope you enjoy this view of San Diego! Follow my social media for more of my AstroPhotography.
Print Size & Details
- Printed on professional, durable, and heavyweight photo paper with a Luster Gloss coating.
- The fine art quality paper allows the image to achieve stunningly vivid colors and maximum image resolution.
- A half-inch white border will be added around the printed image.
- The indicated size refers to the dimensions of the full print. For example, if listed as 8x10 inches, then the actual size of the print including the white border is 8x10 inches.
- All prints are made to order from a local and professional fine art print shop in San Diego, CA.
- Please allow 3-7 business days for items to be printed, packaged, and shipped out.
- You will receive an e-mail with a tracking number as soon as shipping is confirmed.
- Considering pandemic-related delays might occur, allow for an additional 1-3 weeks of delivery time (but I doubt it will ever take that long).